2007年9月30日日曜日

TOEIC

I took TOEIC today at YMCA Kumamoto. It was my second time to take this test. Last time, I got 780 so this time I hope I will get better than that. My particular goal is to reach 800 even though I'm not sure if I did good enough to get 800 this time.
It was hard and long as I expected. I knew I was ready but it still requires a lot of concentration and energy. So now I'm very tired.
This time I applied for the test independently, not with the university, so it was more expensive than the last time. If I didn't get 800 this time, I will study and challenge again. And if I got 800 this time, I will be very happy for achieving something great. The result will come out in a month.

Now, after the test, I'm too tired and lazy at home to even think about going to work in an hour.

[161 words]

0 件のコメント: