2008年1月30日水曜日

Sugg's for successors

Step 1

Post on your blog as frequently as possible. I would suggest you post something on your blog at least 3 times a week including book reviews. What you write about could be what you think, what you like, or what you do or anything. I used to take a memo when I come up with something I thought I wanted to write about on my blog in daily life so that I didn't fail to write about it.

Step 2

When you write something on your blog, I recommend you will write on Microsoft Office Word first. It will check your spellings and grammar and warn if there were any mistakes. And it counts how many words you typed quickly. It is very useful.

Step3

Attaching pictures will help your blog look better. I sometime put up pictures which are related to the post themes. I looked for the pictures on the internet. At yahoo, you can find various kinds of pictures you can use for your blog. And that's where I found the most of the pictures in my blog.

[183 words]

0 件のコメント: