2007年11月23日金曜日

Abercimbie & Fitch

I don't want to tell about this brand to many people but I'm going to write about this today because I can't come up with anything else. Still I have to regularly put up something on my blog.

It is called Abercrombie & Fitch. It is an American brand and its branches are located only in USA. It used to be unavailable in Japan unless you take advantage of the "great" internet, but, unfortunately, it's getting popular more and more these days in Japan too. Many stores started to sell A&F goods. I don't know what kind of roots they're getting the products from but it's obvious that's it much easier for people to get A&F goods than it used to be. I see many men and women wear A&F clothes here in Kumamoto too. And I'm not really happy about it. I don't want many people out there even recognize this brand. When I first knew about this brand, I was 17. It was about 5 years ago and before everyone knew much about A&F. I was in USA for high school then and believed I was the only one Japanese who knew and understood the excellence of this brand. Everybody wears it now. Man, women, young, old... not all of them look good in them and I'm sick of seeing such people.

Why I like A&F is firstly its design. It's simple and cool. I like its rich color variations in T-shirts. I also like the fitness to the bodies. It's pretty comfortable. The second reason would be the quality. They use a very comfortable, strong fabric so they last long. The t-shirts from the other brand generally become limp in a year or so but A&F t-shirts are still stiff even after 3 years of wear. Thirdly, I like its style of advertising. They always use pretty male and female models. I like looking at those beautiful and artistic photographs. And finally why I like this brand is its rareness. It was only available in USA so it wasn't so easy to buy A&F for me after I came back from Texas. I wish there were an A&F store in Kumamoto.

[363 words]

0 件のコメント: