2007年11月29日木曜日

Awsome singer!!

Lately I often hear Christmas songs in stores or on street. Christmas is coming next month. I think it’s too early to play those songs everywhere. They also play Christmas songs at the drugstore I work at so I have to hear it everyday for 4 hours. Sometimes it drives me crazy. But there is one song I can put up with. It’s Mariah Carey’s “All I Want for Christmas is You”. I like this song very much. I want to listen to this song again and again. I mean she’s very good at singing. I think she’s a genius. Her voice is very powerful and beautiful. I have her CD called “Emancipation of MIMI” and all the songs in this album are great. Now I don’t listen to it as much as I used to but it’s still my favorite. I’d like to ask all the store managers to play this song only for this Christmas.

[157 words]

0 件のコメント: