2007年12月2日日曜日

Family Get Together

I have been very busy lately because many things happened to my family.
I have two older sisters who live in other cities on their own. One is a nurse in Yokohama and the other works for a fashion company in Fukuoka. They adjusted their schedule to come back in the same week so that the whole family could get together after 5 years of seperation.

Living with my parents and grandparents and being an only child in the house is pretty calm. Their average age is like 60. So it's somewhat quiet family we have been for last 5 years.
Being used to this quiet life, I totally forgot what it was like to be with my sisters under the same roof. So I was looking forward to seeing them again very much.

The first one arrived from Yokohama on Friday. I actually met her this year's summer. I went to visit her on vacation. The next one arrived next day. They were both at home. It was kind of werid to see them at the same time in one place.

At that night, they drank so much. They both like drinking. They usually drink for hours. They expected their father to drink with them but he didn't want to. He's old and wanted to go back to his room and relax. And he did so. They weren't really happy about it. My mother got pissed by the fact her two daughters drink so much more than their father does.

They stayed here for week. They drank almost everyday during they were here. Sometimes I drank with them too. It was a very busy week!

[276 words]

0 件のコメント: