2007年12月4日火曜日

Nabe party

It's getting very cold since last a few days. We need something hot, fun, and delicious. I thought.
NABE it is. I called my friends to gather up and have a nabe party.

First, we had to talk what kind of nabe we will have. I wanted to go with "Soy milk nabe" but a few of them didn't like soy milk so it was tuned down. Other suggested "Kimchi nabe". Kimchi's good and I love kimchi nabe but I thought it was too normal. I felt like trying something new. We had done with kimchi so many times before. But everyone except me agreed with him so it's kimchi nabe we're going to have.

We went to buy stuffs. We bought Kimchi, Kimchi soup, pork, Chinese cabbage, 3 kinds of mushrooms, tofu, fried tofu, and beer. We bought everything. We headed back home and started to get ready for nabe. First we fried Kimchi a little bit in a pot and pour the soup into it. Wait until starts to boil and put tofu first so that soup soaes in to them. We put all the stuff into the pot and wait for a while. It's very easy. And it tasted very good and very warming. We finished with some noodles and we were so full. We couldn't eat any more.

Nabe party is very fun. I wanna do it again next week!

[234 words]

0 件のコメント: