2007年10月14日日曜日

2-03 "Marley"


This book is about a couple and their dog named Marley.

Jon and Jenny had been married for a few years and were considering about having a child.

But Jenny was unsure if she could grow a child because she coudln't even graw the plant which Jon had given her as a present. She watered the plant too much and killed it. She wasn't confident that she won't kill a baby too so they decided to strat with a dog.

The dog was named Marley because they both liked Bob Marley.

Marley is a Labrodor retriever, male, very perky.


I think this book is very funny even thought it's very long and I haven't even finished it.

I have never read any English book this long but it's not as hard as I thought it would be.

I think it's because the contents is very interesting and easy to understand.

There are many vocabularies i don't know in the book so I can learn a lot by reading this.

I read some pages as I mark the vocabs I don't know and stop and look up my dictionary and find out their meanings and read the same pages once again.


Marley is very cute and adorable.

As I read the book, I can picture this dog whimper, run, sleep, bark. It very fun to read this book.

[227 words]

0 件のコメント: