2007年10月18日木曜日

2-04 "New York Cafe"

When I saw the cover of this book, I though this was about NewYork. I like New York so I decided to read this book. Actually, this book was about computers. It was kind of scary and surprising at the ending.

It's 2030 and you can do anything with computers. S.Fuller takes 5 million dollars with the computer. Next day, at Fuller's, Mr. Fuller finds lots of money in their account. Mr. Fuller is confused, but his son, Sam says to Mr.Fuller to be happy about it. Fuller family is consisted of Mr.Fuller, Mrs.Fuller, Sam, and Sam's little sister Sheila.

I thought S.Fuller was Sam. Everybody would think it is Sam, but actually it is Sheila, his little sister. She 's very good at computers and took money from the bank. The fact turns out in very end of the story. It was so unpredictable and surprising.

[147 words]

0 件のコメント: