2007年10月15日月曜日

The web is very useful these days


I found a big spider's web right outside of the window this morning.
It was a huge web and a huge spider on the middle of it.
I was surprised and didn't know what to do so left it alone.
Since I was a child I knew spiders are harmful or scary because my parents and grand parents taught me that spiders are genius of houses.
I usually go smash bugs annoyingly flying or crawling around me but spiders.

Tonight, I left my windowns open for hours and realized there were no any bugs in my room.
Usually, when I have my windowns open for a while there are at least a few little annoying bugs flying around in my room but tonight there is none.
I guess the web is catching all the bugs trying get into my room.
How innovative! She's a keeper.

[145 words]

0 件のコメント: