2007年10月23日火曜日

2-05 "Julia Roberts"

I really enjoyed reading this book. It is mainly about Julia’s career as an actress. In the beginning, it says a little bit of her childhood too. I like movies so I like reading about actors and actresses.

I have seen many movies which Julia Roberts is in. My favorite is “Erin Brockovitch”. This movie is based on the true story. The movies based on true stories can often be boring but this one is absolutely not. She acts one of the coolest women in it.

I knew that she has been in many great movies but didn’t know that she has also been in some bad movies which didn’t make much money. Her career wasn’t always good. She once stopped movies for a while. Maybe she was in a slump.

She has dated with many many guys before. The most of them are actors. It is no wonder because she’s beautiful but I was a bit surprised as reading the history. Now she’s married to some guy and has twin kids.

[172 words]

0 件のコメント: