2007年10月2日火曜日

"The Devil Wears Parada"

Today I went to rent a DVD and enjoyed watching movie. What I watched today was "The Devil Wears Prada". I had actually seen it once at the theater but I really like this movie so wanted to watch it again. The movie is starring Meryl Streep who is very famous and talented actress. She has the record of the most nominated for the oscar. And she was nominated for one for the performance in this movie as well.Nevertheless to say, she's really good.

She plays the severe cold hearted Miranda, boss of Andy played by Anne Hathaway. She's really scary and cool in the movie. I like this character very much. Miranda is the chief of a fashion magazine so she wears a lot of fashionable clothes. I also like the leading character too. She is not into fashion at all at first, but after she began to work for Miranda, she learns fashion and her clothes gradually become more fashionable and sophisticated.

The movie is set in NYC and that's also why I like this movie.

[178 words]

0 件のコメント: